Lightsaber Chopsticks – 40% OFF TODAY
An elegant utensil for a more civilized age
The Fork will be with you, always. But when it comes to eating noodles, stir fries and sushi you can’t beat chopsticks. So why not inject a dash of geek-chic to your noodle slurping sessions with some Star Wars Chop Sabers. Phwooshhmm!
Go forth, brave Jedi warriors, and use your chop sabers to mix just a little extra wasabi into your soy sauce. You can handle it. It is a known fact that eating sushi with chop sabers vastly strengthens your ability to ingest horseradish products.
Whatever your personal sushi preference, it’s better with light-up chop sabers. Choose your side wisely and ready the way for a truly epic eating experience.
- Chopsticks that light up and look like lightsabers
- Push-button light-up action
- Materials: Resin
- Batteries: 8 LR41 button cell batteries (included)
- Dimensions: Original 9.3″ long / light up 9.6″ long
- Note: Chop sabers do not slice effortlessly through flesh like lightsabers